[vdr] OT: WaveFrontier dish and MultiSwitch

Sorry for this maybe somewhat OT posting, but I guess there are
a few VDR users out there who have experience with this kind of stuff.

I'm thinking about enhancing my sat equipment to be able to receive
more than one satellite. I don't want to use a motor dish, because I
want to be able to receive all the sat positions simultaneously, in
order to be able to do independent recordings.

So I was considering getting a WaveFrontier T90 dish and an appropriate
multiswitch.

For the multiswitch I'm torn between the "SPAUN SMS 9801 NF"

   http://www.spaun.de/html/sms_9801_nf.html

and the "Technisat GigaSwitch 11/8"

   http://www.technisat.de/de/produkte/produkteview.php?kid=40,41&pid=557

From the information I was able to gather on the net, the SPAUN appears to
be a lot more flexible than the Technisat, as it allows individual receivers
to be directly routed to a specific LNB (which is important for connecting
my Digibox, which doesn't support DiSEqC). Am I right about this, or did I
just miss some info on the Technisat? Does anybody have personal experience
with either of these - or would recommend a completely different one?

Does anybody have hands on experience with the WaveFrontier dish?
What would be the best LNBs to use with this one? I understand that
they should be as narrow as possible to be able to mount them as
close together as necessary for receiving neighboring sat positions,
and also the connectors need to be mounted pointing downwards.

Can anybody recommend a good and reliable internet shop where I can
order these things? Possibly one which you already have made good experiences
with ;-)

TIA for any insights.

Klaus