[vdr] Re: DVD player that works with 1.2.5 ?

So if you are interested, FYI:
Your dvd-plugin version does not work with libdvdnav 0.1.9 (which is the current stable version in Gentoo).

It starts just fine but then aborts (also killing vdr) after searching info about the inserted volume...

I switched back to the stock dvd-plugin because I don't want to mess the package dependencies or generating own ebuilds by using CVS versions of libdvdnav.

But unlike John's reported behaviour, the unpatched dvd-0.3.3 works fine for me.

Best regards,
Christian Tramnitz

Sven Goethel schrieb:
you might want to tell me if my dvd patch works with you default libdvdnav ..,
i have tested it only with the latest cvs version.

so if it wont work, feel free to use the cvs version of libdvdnav

but - i never saw this phenomenom you described above ..

cheers, sven