[vdr] Re: master-timer and 1.2.5

Ralf Klueber wrote:

But currently I am not able to rely on master-timer. Thats absolutely
sh*t, because it is so a great feature and I need it realy.

I've got a problem since I changed from vdr version 1.2.1 to 1.2.5. Each time I run master-timer, I got Couldn't get connection to 127.0.0.1:2001. Instance ignored
No VDR-Instances left. Exiting
Error while running done.pl at ./run-mt.pl line 85.
Wasn't this problem solved with version 1.2.5pre1?

dont know if this helps, but i got the same error some time ago.
somehow i got mastertimer to not send a quit before closing the connection. (since 1.2.2 svdrp doesnt accept new connections after this).

try changing back the line with r = 0 to r <= 0 in svdrp.c, this brings back a broken pipe error but cured master timer+vdr for me.

bye, robert.