[vdr] DVD-Plugin: Hit back and don't go to Recordings

Hello,

I'm using the dvd-plugin for some time now and every version of it put me into the Recordings menu after I hit the back button.

Why is that? How does the plugin figure that I wannna watch a recording after watching a dvd ;) ? Coz I mostly don't feel like it :)

Is this something that only happens on my vdr boxes or do we all have this behaviour?

Can you (hello Sven :)) fix this? I think aftger hitting the back button to end playback vdr should go back to the last tv-station which was last active before dvd-replay.

Thanks

Sebastian