[vdr] Re: mounting from inside mp3 plugin not working

Thilo Wunderlich wrote:

The following command line is working from inside the shell:
/usr/local/bin/mount.sh mount /mnt/cdrom

Just as root maybe?

I used the following command line to start vdr.
./vdr -l3 -L /video/plugins/ -P"mp3 -m /usr/local/bin/mount.sh"
Inside vdr I can see all entries from the mp3sources.conf.
Pressing green (mount) does not have any effects. I get no error message

Does vdr run as root or as another user which is not allowed to access the cdrom devices or something like that?
If it was a permissions problem then how come the mplayer plugin can mount it and the mp3 plugin can't?

/mnt/cdrom is mountable for every user.

cat /etc/fstab|grep cdrom

/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom iso9660 ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cd cdfs ro,noauto,user,exec 0 0

André.