[vdr] Q: "analog" and "digital" audio

hi ppl!

first i want to give a short summary of my setup so you can understand my
question better. :)

2xdvb1.3 with ac3overdvb patch and coax<->opt converter on J2 so i can feed
my DD/DTS receiver with digital audio.

as well i use the "klinke" 3.5 connector at the slot to feed my mono-tv in
the sleeping room.

now my Q: whenever i replay a recording with DD audio i only get squeaking
noise from the "analog" output. i know there can't by anything but that
noise (at the moment), but i wonder if there is no way to let only "analog"
audio go through the "klinke" connector.

can that be done?

that would be great, because at the moment i have to be very fast and hit
"menu" "green" to switch to analog audio everytime a start a DD recording,
otherwise my hears or my speakers will be damaged in the near future *g*.

servus hannes!

Johannes Schoeller
<schoeller@izeman.net>