[vdr] Re: Knoppix or similar with VDR

Am Sonntag, 12. Oktober 2003 19:57 schrieben Sie:
> Hi,
>
> today i had an crash on my VDR-System. During recovering my system i
> thought, that i would be nice to have an Emergeny-CD or a Distribution
> like Knoppix with VDR on it. Does anyone know about a thing like that?

Nope - but on the knoppix site is an extensive documentation on how to make
your own "knoppix" - just include the necessary binaries and burn your own
iso...

I assume, that you would at least have access to your /video directory, this
could be auto-detected with some special-runvdr-script and used for
configuration + startup.