[vdr] RE : Bug in pilot plugin

> I noticed when you have a new section (:new_section)in your
> channels.conf and another one right under it without channels between
> and use the left/right button in pilot, the whole thing segfaults. My
> suggestion is that if you go to a section without channels pilot says
> something like "no channels in section - check
> channels.conf". I know you guys always like patches, but I
> can't code :)

Hello Sebastian.
I just wanted to acknowledge that this is definitely a bug in the pilot
plugin.
I think I found where it is, and I will fix it with the new 0.0.4
version of the plugin which includes the possibility to navigate through
all the EPG of a single channel (not just current/present).

Olivier.