[vdr] vdradmin + apache2 mod_proxy problem

Hi!

I' ve added the lines ProxyRequests and ProxyPass as described in
the INSTALL file of vdradmin, but I can' t access vdradmin
through http://server/vdradmin or http://server/vdradmin/ .
I am SuSE 8.2 with Apache2 and enabled mod_proxy. If I
try to access http://server/vdradmin/ I get the error
"Access denied!", but if I use http://server:8001 everything
is working.
Can someone please help me with my configuration?

This is the mod_proxy part of my httpd.conf:
#
# Proxy Server directives. Uncomment the following lines to
# enable the proxy server:
#
<IfModule mod_proxy.c>
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPass /vdradmin http://127.0.0.1:8001/

<Proxy *>
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
</Proxy>
#
#<Proxy *>
#    Order deny,allow
#    Deny from all
#    Allow from .example.com
#</Proxy>

#
# Enable/disable the handling of HTTP/1.1 "Via:" headers.
# ("Full" adds the server version; "Block" removes all outgoing Via:
# headers)
# Set to one of: Off | On | Full | Block
#
#ProxyVia On

#
# To enable the cache as well, edit and uncomment the following lines:
# (no cacheing without CacheRoot)
#
#CacheRoot "/var/cache/apache2"
#CacheSize 5
#CacheGcInterval 4
#CacheMaxExpire 24
#CacheLastModifiedFactor 0.1
#CacheDefaultExpire 1
#NoCache a-domain.com another-domain.edu joes.garage-sale.com

</IfModule>
# End of proxy directives.

best regards
Martin Neuditschko