[vdr] Re: Nasty bug in StillPicture()

Hallo,

>I tested this patch yesterday evening and I belive it fixes the Pause
>Still Picture on my system.
>
>Without it I sometimes get a disturbed StillPicture when using the pause
>function. I tested 10 times yesterday and had no distorstion :)

Sorry for misinforming, the Problem is still there :(

Strangly enough It seems that (after restarting VDR and DVB) the Second
time i use the Pause function I get this distorted Picture !?

>Negative side effect is that the DVD Plugin 0.3.4-rc4 crashes when doing
>pause :(

That seems only to happen with "Sleepy Hollow", not a very good movie (in
my opinion;) ), but good for testing as it is very critical with its
menu's and playback. And it has got AC3 and DTS sound.

Greetings
Christian Jacobsen