[vdr] Graphlcd 0.0.7 and ks108

Hi,

I use a lcd 128x64 containing KS0108B.
( vdr -P graphlcd -x 128 -y 64 )
The result is really superb.

However, i have sometimes a problem when i use
certain menus.  The right part and the left part
of the lcd screen (64x64) are not any more face
to face. The lines of one part of the screen are
completely shifted like this for example :
(here the left part is shifted)
56	0
57	1
58	2
59	3
60	4
61	5
62	6
63	7
0	8
1	9
2 	10
...	...
54	62
55	63

There is no crash, the plugins always functions but
posting remains shifted.

I noticed that the problem occurs very often with
mp3 plugins, but also sometimes when I use vdr without
others plugins than graphlcd. Now, this problem can be
corrected only by restarting vdr.

I'm going to try to find the bug. Can somebody indicate
to me where can be the error, in which file, which are
the variables to be examined ?

Thank you.

--
Guy Roussin