[vdr] start vdr through vdradmin remotely

Hi there,

I just discovered vdradmin and I'm loving it. It's configured so that it
runs behind apache-ssl, so it should be pretty safe also when contacted
remotely. The only thing I'm wonderig is, has anybody come up with a way
to remotely run some script to start vdr? Ideally it could be for
example that when vdradmin tries to contact vdr and if it detects that
vdr isn't running it would start up a script to launch vdr.

Is this even possible?

Juhis