[vdr] Videotext in dual-card setup

Hi,

I don't know if anyone else noticed this behaviour, but I would consider it more a bug than a missing feature:

I have a setup with DVB-C + DVB-T (both TT-Nexus cards).
I'm using VDR for quite a while but just recently got proper cabling etc setup so I can actually use videotext (too much distortions before).

My TV is usually connected to the DVB-C card (btw, much sharper picture on the composite port, anyone else noticed that?) and when watching DVB-T channels the card obviously goes into transfer mode. Strange thing is that it will transfer picture and sound to the connected DVB-card but not the videotext information... when I try to watch VT on my TV I still get the VT of the last DVB-C channel that was tuned.
If I connect everything the other way around, using the DVB-T card for output then I cannot see the VT of DVB-C channels.

Is this a problem of my setup or is the VT data just not (properly) transferred between the cards?

Btw, I dont want to use plugins for VT, it's much slower, the fonts are worse and I wouldnt be able to use some features of my TV set anymore (like splitting the screen on VT usage).

Best regards and thanks in advance,
Christian