[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.6pre3 pre-release

On Monday 27 October 2003 15:54, joerg.knitter@gmx.de wrote:
> Oliver Endriss worte:
> > Yesterday I did some tests and found the following:
> >
> > ARD:
> > The problem disappears If you enter an invalid PCR pid. For example,
> > try setting ppid to the same value as the audio pid. You will loose
> > lip-sync, but the stuttering sound is gone. I think that there is
> > something wrong with either A/V delay or PCR on this transponder.
> >
> > MTV2 Pop Channel:
> > Please verify that you have set PCR pid (ppid) to 8190
> > (wrong in channels.conf shipped with vdr).
>
> The main installation I use generates and modifies it channels.conf with the
> AutoPID patch :-)
> So I donīt believe that the MTV2 ppid is wrong but I am going to check this.
> And to say this again as Klaus was able to reproduce the audio problem: I
> only have one DVB card (Nexus) installed (and SuSE 8.2, latest drivers etc.).
> Is there anybody out there having an one card system that does not have those
> problems with MTV2?

Yes, I have a single DVB-S Nexus 2.1 setup and there are no problems
with MTV2. Live view and recording work perfectly.
Nevertheless, I can confirm the problems on ARD&co.

configuration: vanilla vdr 1.2.6pre4, DVB 2003-10-13

channels.conf:
MTV2 Pop Channel:12226:h:S19.2E:27500:513+8190:661:577:0:28640:0:0:0

Oliver