[vdr] Re: transfron plugin: compile error

quoting David (dvd@abtoen.de):

> Thanx, I had time to test that.....
> :-(
>
> The problem is the chdir( destDirP.c_str() ) function with gcc 3.*
>
> The problem is that I don't know enough to solve this...
>
> Anyone a solution?
>
> Thanx
>
> David

hi david,

probably the destination directory for your transcoded recordings doesn't
exist yet.
currently this directory defaults to "VideoDirectory/../transcodes/".
e.g. if you're using the default "/video/", just create "/transcodes/".

i had to choose this new directory, as "/video/" must contain vdr recordings,
nothing else...

--
                        --- unix _is_ user-friendly ---
                  --- it just decides who his friends are ---