[vdr] DVD Plugin loading problems

I'm having a problem with the DVD plugin.

vdr-1.2.5
dvd-0.3.4.rc6

Everything compiles fine, but when I try and load the module ('vdr -Pdvd') I get:

libvdr-dvd.so.1.2.5 undefined symbol: _ZN7cPluginC2Ev

This is with gcc 3.0.3 which I've recently upgraded to from 2.95. I don't *think* that's the problem because other things seem ok.

I've had a look around and have found the symbol is from dvd.c but that's where my basic knowledge ends...

The calendar, games, mp3, prefermenu and weather plugins are all fine.

Steve