[vdr] Re: PATCHES: vdr-1.2.6 (getSTC and mp2)

Sven Goethel wrote:

> dear KLAUS,
>
> i now use the getSTC function in:
>         - vdr-dvd
>         - bitstreamout
>
> and the mp2-playAudio audio stuff with:
>         - bitstreamout
>
> it would be very kind of you, if you can apply those patches
> in the very next version

I haven't had much time for VDR lately, so I wasn't
able to look into this too deeply. I definitely won't add this to 1.2.6,
as I already wanted to finish the 1.2 line with 1.2.5 ,-) and get on
with new stuff in 1.3. That's where I'll add this.

However, what I don't like about your patch is that cDvbDevice::GetSTC()
actively adds a PID - that's something a cReceiver should do if it needs it.

Klaus