[vdr] Re: Alphacrypt and VDR

I am using a Alphacrypt CAM  and S02 card.
I did not make the update jet.
Because after the update, you have a secure Loader on it.
Free Patches are not possible anymore (if there will be any in the future)
I'am did the activation in my D-BOX .

But there are 2 Updates possible

Update AlphaCrypt 2.01
Update 2.02 without CW!

Did you try  the second one?
Mascom claims, that the activation works in V 2.02

Michael

Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2003 10:05 schrieben Sie: