[vdr] Re: wrong EPG crashes vdr

Hi,

> > I think it had to do something with faulty EPG on ZDF that day (anybody
> > else seen it?), but it shouldn't crash vdr...
>
> I've seen these, too. But my VDR didn't crach when accessing
> these broken entries.

Maybe I didn't make it clear:
VDR didn't crash when I viewed ZDF's EPG.
It crashed when I accessed the "What's on now" feature (e.g. EPG for ARD
then "Green" button pressed)

> Are you using plain vanilla VDR, or are there any patches involved?

No vanilla VDR, sorry.
I use AC3overDVB and Elchi patches.

> Did you get a core file that you could use to do a backtrace?

I didn't check this out yet, but I think I'll find some spare time this
weekend to look at core files (if any) and to examine logs.

Regards,
Andreas