[vdr] Re: wrong EPG crashes vdr

I wrote a little patch to search repeating epg-entries within vdr.

I also got some crashes sometime and finally I found, that
cEventInfo::GetTitle() sometimes returns NULL.
When I tried to make a strcmp vdr chrashed.

I don't know why there are epg-entries without a Title, but this happened
sometimes.
Since I included a "if(cEventInfo::GetTitle()) ..." the crashes never
happened again.

Maybe this the trouble.

lg, Gerhard