[vdr] How to continue with linvdr?

I have installed linvdr proberly and when I boot my system vdr starts okey…. First thing what vdr ask is IR remote controller commands. But I can’t do that because I haven’t install lirc yet in my system. With esc-key I can exit from vdr and then I see linux login screen. What is the username and password to get login?

I have dvb-c card so must I install dvb-c card drivers before I can use vdr or should it works right a way?

Is there any English web page about how to install and get linvdr works?

Regards

Tappi

Home | Main Index | Thread Index