[vdr] Re: vdradmin-0.94: 2 bugs while editing timers

On Fri, 7 Nov 2003, Andreas Mair wrote:

>Hi,
>
>1.) The timer's name has quotes (") in their recording's name.
>-> editing this timer with vdradmin removed anything between the quotes.
>
>2.) vdradmin (or vdr-1.2.2?) sets the starting time wrong.
>-> e.g.: I entered "20:13"  and afterwards the timer list showed "18:13"

There was a better solution to this too, one that involved getting the
data from localtime() somehow, see the archives a few weeks back.

As for bugs, is it possible to create an auto-timer for a show whose name
contains a "-", such as "W-tyyli" that I want to always record? All my
tests at escaping etc haven't been too successful, som escapes even broke
the entire vdradmin.at parsing code. :)

--

   Sometimes it's better to light a flamethrower than curse the darkness.
                                            -- Terry Pratchett, Men at Arms