[vdr] Re: VDR version 1.2.6pre6 pre-release

Hello,

I'm using Debian Unstable and i had this problem when i compiled 1.2.6pre4.

To get around this, i simply changed 2 directories in /usr/include so they would
point to my kernel source tree located in /usr/src/linux.
(I'm using a 2.4.22 vanilla kernel)

Basically, i did a :

mv /usr/include/asm /usr/include/asm.old
mv /usr/include/linux /usr/include/linux.old
ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/linux /usr/include/linux
ln -s /usr/src/linux/include/asm /usr/include/asm

Thanks,

Philippe