[vdr] EPG limitations in radio recordings

Hi,

maybe some of you have heard that Xtra music currently transmits some of
their radio channels unencrypted for around a month.

So I thought that I could record some of the songs with VDR and sort
them out later. Unfortunately, I see some limitations here in VDR
concerning the EPG.

With every song, title information is transmitted with the EPG, so the
EPG changes around every 3-4 minutes. When I start recording, I am not
able to show the EPG information again - pressing the ok button just
shows an empty line, so during recording of those channels, no EPG
information seems to be processed.
Additionally, AFAIK VDR does not have an option to 'collect' EPG
information, VDR just updates EPG information, so I can´t let VDR record
a channel all the day and then get the title information from all the
saved songs.

Any comments/hints?

With kind regards

Jörg