[vdr] Re: vdr-dvd-0.3.4-rc10

> I tested your latest Version of the DVD-Plugin an got the
> following issues:
>
> - Sometimes a SubMenu is not displayed at all.
>   e.g. With Star Treck DS 9 DVD's I select one Episode
>   in the main menu but then the background of that
>   mainmenu is still displayed, while the seletor
>   of the submenu is displayed.
>   (reported this one time before)
>
> - On some DVD's I only get english DD 5.1. When I switch
>   to german I have no sound at all and my receiver says
>   it is dd 2.0 ?!
>   Recognized this one with Star Wars Episode II and
>   Harry Potter 1 (original DVD's)

Sorry for anwering myself, but at the moment I read in this
mailinglist, that the second Problem (no audio) was an issue
of AC3overDVB and is fixed up with the latest version.

First Problem (Submenues):

I tried vdr-dvd-0.3.3-jaup9 and the problem was gone. So this
things allready worked, but were messed up in a later
version.

Tilo