[vdr] Re: MP3/MPlayer Plugin 0.8.2 available

I was wondering if it would be possible to include the selection of the audio
track in an avi (divx) file in a future release. Today some ugly hack (e.g.
changing mplayer.sh.conf with a command in commands.conf) is necessary to
achieve this. It would be much nicer to be able to choose the default audio
track from the mplayer menu in VDR.
Any chance this will be implemented shortly ? If not, where would I need to
change the source code in order to set the mplayer option "-aid x" ?

Ondrej ...

Stefan Huelswitt wrote:
Hi,
a new MP3/MPlayer plugin is available from my homepage. This
maintenance release fixes two issues in the MPlayer part.

<http://www.muempf.de/down/vdr-mp3-0.8.2.tar.gz>

NEWS:

16.11.2003: Version 0.8.2 (vdr 1.2.6)
- Fixed quoting special shell characters when calling MPlayer.
- Now sending a "quit" to MPlayer when in slave mode rather than killing the
  process.
- Updated recommended library versions to libmad/libid3tag 0.15.0b and
  libsndfile 1.0.5.