[vdr] Re: How to... Make a DVD with AC3 Sound an two languagesfrom a vdr sound?

ot the whindoze (no menu) way:
1. demux x.jar
2. remux(+write) ifoedit.exe

ifoedit allows for multi audiotracks and generates a VIDEO_TS, it can also generate a .iso if one .dll is added (mostly allready included in downloads found on the net).

Regards Onno