[vdr] AW: Re: Skystar2 2.6B - working with mplayer but not in vdr

Hi,

I tryed with that patch but I'm unable to compile the vdr or dxr3 plugin
after patching. (have done "make clean" and "make plugins-clean")

The funny part on this problem is if I go to the Program overview in the
osd(also program details), the TV picture is normal but if I go the an
other osd menu or no osd the picture starts freezing until I switch the
channel. (without the auto pid patch)

System: 233MHz, 64 MB, Debian woody, Kernel 2.6, Skystar2 Rev 2.6B, DXR3

Karsten