[vdr] Two tv's connected to one vdr-mashine

Hi,
I'd love to connect two tv's to one vdr-mashine and be able to watch
differnt stuff on each. I was thinking of using one Nexus and one dxr3
for output and some more Novas for input. Is this possible and how can I
do it? Has anyone done this so far? Will thinking about this I came up
with a few questions:

Do I have to start two instances of vdr or is there a smarter way?
If yes they will both have to have different configfiles for
irda-commands, mplayer and I don't know what else. Is there a problem
with that? I think it should work if I compile vdr myself? I'd love to
use the ct's debian packages. Is that still possible?
Will one instance of vdr block acess to the DVB-cards for the other?
Is one cammodule connected to the Nexus enought for both vdrs (all
crypted chanells are on one transponder)?

Is there anything else I have to watch out for?

Thanks in advance for your help?
Cheers!
Oliver