[vdr] Re: AW: Problems with VDR and SkyStar 2

Am Donnerstag, 27. November 2003 16:49 schrieb Ulrich Petri:
> Jörg Knitter wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I think that this is driver related but maybe someone on this list
> > has
>
> similar problems - or even a solution.
>
> > Since this weekend I have installed a SkyStar 2 next to my Nexus
> > 2.1
>
> as this seemed to be the recommended budget
>
> > card. Unfortunately, there are irregular problems when recording on
>
> this card.
>
> Where did you hear that?
> The AFAIK best supported budget cards are the TT-based models
> (Nova-(S|C|T), etc.)

I guess this was told on dvb mailinglist. There was a longish discussion
about different cards and the limitations of TT Premium. That it was
recommended wasn't said, but that it is the cheapest card and that the
card is supported. At least since some days is the SS2 2.6b supported
too if i read the mailinglist right.

Steffen