[vdr] Re: Problems with configuration

Le 12/04/2003 03:32 AM, Torsten Kunkel a joliment écrit :
tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:

vdr ask me only for up and down keybord keys: how to configure the other?
Take a look on the file INSTALL in your source-directory, there are
some information about REMOTE.
Yes I have read that. Is at the end of the INSTALL file.
But hen I start vdr without a remote.conf in /video, vdr gently asks for keys, but only for up an down. What is the procedure to make it learn the other keys ?

how to make a channels.conf, tenvdr one seams not to be compatible with the one produce by scan ?
there are several ways, I use autopid, but the scantool of the
dvb-driver works too (perhaps take --help to get vdr-formated-files)
Done.

Thanks. Nicolas.

--
   Powered           .~.