[vdr] Re: Announce: MediaMVP server/plugin 0.0.9

Hi,

[...]
> Do you have any info on how heavy this is for the VDR machine? I assume
> the mediamvp plugin has to take care of a lot of things for the MediaMVP
> box, which I also assume is more or less just receiving displayable data
> from the server.
[...]

I used the non-plugin version 0.0.7 two days ago to verify that my new MediaMVP
is finally working. Since I got some other problems I checked the machines
resources with top. While VDR had about 5-10% CPU usage, the mediamvp server
was at 4-7% (during live streaming). BTW - the system is a Celereon 400 with 256 MB RAM.
(don't ask me about memory consumption, I forgot it.... ;) )

Best regards,
Reiner