[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: mailbox plugin 0.1.0 for IMAP/POP3 accounts

Hi Klaus

The actual version of the plugin can be obtained from:

  <http://sites.inka.de/seca/vdr/vdr-mailbox-0.1.0.tgz>
I was just about to put this on the list of available plugins
at http://www.cadsoft.de/vdr/plugins.htm, but you didn't provide
a URL that points to a page where the user can find the "latest greatest"
version.
That would be very nice.

> I don't want to put up direkt links to downloadable files,
since then I would ave to update these links whenever a new version
of a plugin comes out.
Sure, thats completely understandable.

Maybe you want to make http://sites.inka.de/seca/vdr accessible.
I would have preferred to have this directory 'browsable' - at least as a first step until I wrote a little html-page (but this has no high priority for me).

Obviously my provider decided to disable this 'directory browsing feature', therefore I had to use this URLs pointing directly to the files. I must admit that I'm not very familiar with the http server configuration possibilities and usually I prefer to RTFM before asking any FAQs.

Klaus, I will inform you when I managed to get the directory browsable.

bye, Alex

PS: But maybe the list will forgive me the OT question: Could anyone give me a short hint per *personal mail* to <alex at seca.inka.de> how I could enable this 'directory browsing feature' for some dedicated directories.