[vdr] Re: vdradmin: timer list off by one hour?

Roland Behme wrote:
I've got a small problem with vdradmin-0.94, maybe since the end of
daylight saving time: If I call the "list of timers" in vdradmin, I get all start and stop times off by one hour.
The vdr-distribution is still stuck on CEST.

Set the variable $isdst to -1 in line 1082 and vdradmin will switch
from and to summertime automagically.
Thanks a lot! Your fix worked!

bye, michael (happy again)

--
Michael Reinelt                                   Tel: +43 676 3079941
Geisslergasse 4                                   Fax: +43 316  692343