[vdr] Re: Subtitles ...

--On den 8 december 2003 10:36 +0100 tarass@club-internet.fr wrote:

Canal satellite certainely knows about this error. And if it fixes this
error it has to fix all the deocoder it has sold or it rents. IMHO it's
done on purpose ;-)
Argg! Well, currently the only solution is to hardwire the
to be something else than what they announce. You will have to
change the code for this.

I guess an option for setting this (per channel, sigh), would be
handy then. I'll put it on my list of things to do when I get
the time.

I don't understand how they have managed to introduce the same
strange bug in all those boxes so that they don't follow the
standards they do in other countries, but on the other hand I
have no idea what they have done.
Your HO may very well be right. :-)

Another solution for them may be to send the subtitles on page
859 in addition to 889. If they really want to help, that is.

/ragge