[vdr] Re: Question: Hoerzu Digital

Mario Aistleitner <liste@humpen.at> wrote:
> For me this scripts works very good but of course it would be better to
> receive the data via sat in order to reduce the internet traffic. Maybe
> there is a posibility to adapt the script to get the data via sat but I am
> to less involved to know how to get the data out of the sat-channel.

I'm using this script, too. ButI think i would be much better to geht
this data by sat. For me it's impossible to get dsl, so at the moment
i synch every night using cron, this takes about 15minutes every
night. 15minutes * 30 days = 450minutes ~ 8h. 8h internetcosts just
for egp-data.
You see it would be real cash.

	Torsten