[vdr] Re: Dish Network EPG

Le 12/12/2003 07:47 AM, Christopher Bailey a joliment écrit :
I recently purchased a Nexus-S.  Everything's cool using sc plugin
(audio/video), but I have no EPG info or subtitles. Has anyone experienced
this? I have tracked down in the code where EIT info is parsed and all the
essential info about time, duration, ... is parsed from the stream, but no
text for descriptions or titles seems to be available.
I have a nexus-s, EPG but no subtitles on canal+ canalstellite.
For subtitles you have to install a plugin: txttsubs or subtitle.

I don't use sc plugin, what does it do ?

Nicolas.

--
   Powered           .~.
   by Linux          /V\