[vdr] AW: Re: [Announce] dvdselect 0.1

Hi there,

I had the same idea before seeing your plugin and wrote a ruby script doing
very similar. I have no DVD-drive so it is not yet possible to also select
the DVD drive until now. It just switches to the next directoriy at a
defined path each time it is called. So you can call it from the commands
menu.

What I really would like to have is that the dvd plugin itself checks for
the existence of a dvd drive and lists it with all directories in a user
defined path when started. Just like the recordings list. Then select and
run it with OK like the recordings list. Pressing the Back button while
replay of a dvd should not exit the plugin but return to that list.

have fun

Werner