[vdr] Re: ANNOUNCE: graphLCD 0.0.7 Patch V1.0

André Weidemann wrote:
Jürgen Schmitz wrote:

Hi there!

I've made some changes to the graphLCD plugin:

> (you see what is recorded now)...

I Line 380 in display.c you added
DisplaySymbols();
which is fine if you are watching TV.
But when playing MP3,Mplayer(AVI,MOV) or DVD the symbols are still displayed.
Could you please check if this line is really needed or implement a check so it won't be displayed at the wrong Replays?!

Well, it should! I want to know if vdr is recording when I watch a recording or a dvd as well. This could only be a problem at the moment if you display the current time and date on the display (however, I've disabled this for me because I have better/bigger clocks around).

DisplaySymbols() only shows the recording symbols (if not, this might by a bug).

Jürgen