De : vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org [mailto:vdr-bounce@linuxtv.org]De la part de
Herbert Attenberger
Envoyé : dimanche 14 décembre 2003 12:36
À : vdr@linuxtv.org
Objet : [vdr] [ANNOUNCE] vdrrip-0.1.1 plugin

Hi ml,

I have released the new version of the plugin vdrrip-0.1.1. You can
download it from <http://www.a-land.de>.

The changes since 0.1.0 are:

- add italian translation (thx to tinconn@virgilio.it)
- moved queue-handling to queue.c
- add locking-mechanism to allow the editing of the queue
- changed vdrriprecordings.c to display recordings with more than
  two subdirectories (reported by frissi@www.vdrportal.de)
- some cosmetic changes of the menus in menu-vdrrip.c

now it is possible to edit the queuefile(delete, move) over the osd.
Please use the the new version of the script queuehandler.sh to avoid
problems with this feature.

Herbert

subject.