[vdr] ANNOUNCE: mhp-0.0.3

Hi list,

I have released version 0.0.3 of my mhp plugin. You can download it
at:
http://www.powarman.de/vdr_plugins.htm

Changes since 0.0.3:
- data structures reorganized: instead of STL's map type now using
VDR's internal cList and cListObject types for saving application,
carousel and module data.
- improved AIT parsing:
  - fixed some parser bugs, more information extracted
  - application data is now saved in a structural way
- improved DSM-CC object and data carousel parsing:
  - now using association tag for module and carousel identification.
  - on every stream that carries carousel files a download info
  indication message has to be received before completeness is checked.
  - many other bugfixes
- section receiver simplified: now it just extracts the sections out
of the transport stream, no ait parsing any longer (this is done in
application classes)
- introduced message levels: error, info, debug

Andreas