[vdr] Re: dvd .. etc

Hi Sven,
thanks for the Christmas Greetings. Can you give me a tip on how to debug a dvd plugin problem when the Input thread is cancelled by VDR after three seconds. Thats all I see, the VDR screen just goes black for a few seconds. The DVD drive lamp does not go on at all when i try to access the DVD.
If I just mount the DVD drive outside of VDR I can read from it OK, and play the VOBs from the DVD directly with MPlayer.

Cheers Brian