[vdr] Changing TV Norm

Hi,

I've got a wintv nexus card, the latest vdr release (1.2.x) and am using the
dvb drivers supplied with kernel 2.6.0.

What i want to do now is switch the output format of the card from PAL to
SECAM. It would be really good if this works on the fly, but restarting vdr
to achive this would also be acceptable. Would someone know how to do this ?

I have not found an option for this in vdr ...

I'd have no problem patching the sources if someone could point me into the
right direction (or perhaps even supply me with a patch)

with kind regards Philip Lawatsch

--
WaUG 'nuff said