[vdr] Replay-mode & CA-Interface Problem

Hello,

i have since a few versions of vdr a problem in replay mode if i have
connected my ca-interface to my primary card.

If the ca-interface is connected, i get "hangs" during replay. The "hangs"
(approx. 3-5 per hour) are between 1/2 sec. and 2sec., and sometimes the
replay of an recording get out of synch after the hang. In the log i could
not find any error-message, and the hangs appear with empty ca-interface,
and with ci inserted. For testing i have disabled the opening of the
ca-device in ci.c, but without success, so i think it is driver related.

And, with connected ca-interface the chance to get soutcommand errors is
higher than without. Because i have changed all of my hardware now (cards,
mainboard, CPU, memory.......) and software (distri, kernel,.....) i think
it must be some software problem in vdr or the driver/firmware.

Have somebody another idea what can i test?

greetings

Andreas Share