[vdr] Re: Update on UPT error

hi,

a few month ago a user here in this list (I think it was Martin
Holst, but I am not shure about that) triggerd down that error.
I think he said something about the cam handling or something
like that. This bug was introduced with a change in 1.1.27 - 1.1.28.
Klaus said he cant do anything because on his system that error
never occured. IMHO because he uses one full and one lowbudget
card. I think this error only occurs on systems with only full-
featured cards.

Hope this helps a bit. On my system I use a skript witch restarts VDR
ererytime that error message appears in the syslog.
Btw. In my system that error ONLY occured when the first recording was
started,
never when one card was allready recording and a second timer kicked in.
So I only loose some secods at the beginnig of a recording.

Tilo