[vdr] @Klaus, found the diff between transfer / playback

Hi,

I found my bug about transfer mode :

My hardware decoder has two modes called “dvd” and “broadcast”. The default
is dvd mode.
This night I switched to broadcast mode (didn't notice this flag before;-))
and everything was perfect (LiveTV and playback).

Here is what the docs say about the two modes:
  BROADCASTED_VIDEO - the video is streamed and contains I blocks.
  DVD_VIDEO - the video contains complete I frames.

As
  - BROADCASTED_VIDEO is OK Playback and LiveTV
  - DVD_VIDEO is OK Playback
I just can tell you it seems that
 - dvbplayer.[hc] build and transfer complete I frames
 - transfer.[hc] doesn't build Iframes but Iblocks

Cheers

Philippe