[vdr] Pre-Release: vdr-mhp-0.1

Hi,

In the last weeks I have put together some pieces of code I have been working
on in the last months.
This is a pre-release of a plugin which intends to run MHP applications under
VDR.
This is _not_ Andreas Regel's plugin. I didn't know about his project, he
didn't know about mine, so here we are, but anyway he is doing it for a
thesis and I don't want to disturb his work.
I think we will join some time.

This code is in a state which allows to debug the Java stack. This implies
that the Java stack is currently in no usable form:
* In other words this plugin is not able to do anything for end users. *

I know there is mhp4free but I doubt it will be free software (free as free
speech), and as long as it is not, there is a reason to work on a free
solution.

This plugin uses a preliminary output method based on the well-known
MPEG-1 encoding approach. Since there is no other possibility for
full-featured card systems and I am developing on such a system, this is the
way we have to go for now. (this to the softdevice discussion)

The code can be found at sourceforge:

Marcel