[vdr] Re: AC3overDVB 0.2.5 available

On 02 May 2004 Dieter Poesl <Dieter@Poesl-Online.de> wrote:

> I tried to patch a vanilla vdr-1.3.6.
> But i got an Errormessage while patching device.h.
>
> Any hints?
[...]
> zcat vdr-1.3.1-AC3overDVB-0.2.5.diff.gz |patch -p1

As you can see from the filename, the patch was made against
1.3.1....

> patching file device.h
> Hunk #1 succeeded at 338 (offset -5 lines).
> Hunk #2 FAILED at 385.
> 1 out of 2 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file device.h.rej

If you resolves this single reject by hand it will most probably
work fine.

PS: I still use vdr 1.2.6 and haven't done much work with vdr
1.3.x. Will provide patches against newer versions later.

--
Stefan Huelswitt
s.huelswitt@gmx.de  | http://www.muempf.de/