[vdr] Re: Second nexus-S

Le 05/06/2004 04:56 PM, Roberto Deza a joliment écrit :

The problem is the same!; For this you would need to connect the output of the
QPSQ demodulator (in the frontend) to the output of the demodulator in the
other card, *after have put this outputs in high impedance*. As this isn't
supported by the standard hardware, you should install some TTL IC's in both
cards, which isn't a task for anybody :-), without forget how control it from
the standard hardware/drivers.
I don't undersatand:

The Nova CI has its own ci in witch I can plug the viaccess cam.
Then if I want to record a channel on tps, vdr will use this card, if it's a canal+ channel, vdr will use the nexus.
All specific channels multibroadcats the programs and the others are often on the both bouquets, then the problem to record to channel on the same satellite at the same time will not often happend.

As you said that a twin head has two fully independent connections, it means that I plug each one in its particular card ?

Is it correct ?

Thanks again ;-)

Nicolas.

--