[vdr] AW: Re: concept issue: storage location for "days_to_life"

>STE> Am I am right, that the days_to_life is stored
>STE> in the timer list, even after the recording is done?
>
>it is stored in the name of the directory where the recording is stored.

Hmm - this is how I want it to be.

But I only get the files
  001.vdr (002.vdr, ...)
  index.vdr
  resume.vdr  (if stopped watching)
  summary.vdr

In which file should the days_to_life be then?
Was it changed recently (namely from vdr version 1.2.2) ?

>STE> Furthermore, if there is a recording without an
>STE> entry in the timer list,
>
>once the recording is done, it is not related to any timer.

On my system the timers arent erased automatically. Is this strange?
(Please don't think it has to do with my ramdisk. The config files
are only on the USB HD, no question.)

So whats going wrong here?